CARL ZEISS IOLMASTER 500 NEW
- Increased Speed: In individual practice studies, the new IOLMaster 500 has been shown to complete all measurements in as few as 80 seconds*.
- Dual-mode Measurements: Axial length and keratometry calculations can be collected simultaneously, at the push of a button.
- Composite Signal Filtering: New sound filtering technology excludes poor readings and increases the percentage of cataract patients that can be measured.
- Seamless Data Integration with the Synergy Ultrasound A-scan: This time-saving feature allows easy workflow integration of A-scan ultrasound biometry for difficult cases, such as extremely dense cataracts.
- Easy Data Transfer to the Holladay Consultant Program: The Holladay II formula has become very popular among physicians in North America.
- New Graphical User Interface: With green, red and yellow "traffic light" reporting, technicians of all experience levels can achieve highly accurate diagnostic results.
Measurement range Axial length 14 - 38 mm
Corneal radii 5 - 10 mm
Anterior chamber depth 1.5 - 6.5 mm
White-to-white 8 -16 mm
Display scaling Axial length 0.01 mm
Corneal radii 0.01 mm
Anterior chamber depth 0.01 mm
White-to-white 0.1 mm
IOL calculation formulas
SRK® II, SRK® / T, Holladay 1 and 2, Hoffer Q, Haigis
Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of corneal refractive power following refractive corneal surgery
Haigis-L IOL calculation for eyes following
myopic / hyperopic LASIK / PRK / LASEK surgery
Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
Optimization of IOL constants
Interfaces Ultrasound data link (to Accutome A-Scan synergy)
ZEISS data archive and review solution FORUM
ZEISS OR management system CALLISTO eye
Data interface for electronic medical record (EMR) / patient management systems (PMS)
Data export to USB storage media
Export database for Holladay IOL Consultant and HIC.SOAP Pro
Ethernet port for network connection and network printer
Line voltage 100 - 240 V ± 10 % (self sensing)
Line frequency 50 - 60 Hz
Performance consumption: max. 75 VA
Laser class 1
1 year warranty
Ship directly to you home