New Dexcowin iRay D3 Dental Handheld X-ray System
The iRay D3 dental mobile handheld X-ray.
The iRay D3 takes dental radiography to a whole new level. With the ergonomic design of the iRay D3 you can point and shoot like a camera. The iRay D3 works with film, digital sensors and PS (photostimulable phosphor) plates. The iRay D3 is wireless, handheld, and completely mobile thus eliminating the need for designated X-ray machine rooms.
With the iRay D3 every room is an X-ray room!
The iRay D3 is unlike conventional wall-mount and portable X-ray systems. The iRay D3 is hand held, lightweight, rechargeable, safe, and is completely mobile. The iRay D3 is dental professionals’ preferred X-ray system in and out of the office.
IRay D3 Mobility
* Camera like mobility and handheld design allows system to be used in any room.
* Ideal for use with children, special needs patients, clinical, hospital, home-health, nursing home, and out-of-office use.
* Camera design is patient “friendly” just point and click.
IRay D3 Safety
* Safe to hold by hand. 1/7 the radiation exposure then conventional systems.
* Rechargeable Li-poly batteries allow up to 300 images on a single charge.
* Works with any radiographic medium: film, digital sensor, PS plates.
* Operator Safe: Certified as SAFE TO USE BY HAND.
IRay D3 Affordability
* The iRay D3 cost less than conventional systems. The iRay D3 does not need special construction in terms of shielded rooms, chemical development and dedicating rooms for X-ray.
* The iRay D3 in conjunction with the Rex2 sensor eliminate development charges, time spent developing film, and postage to mail images insurance providers as well as X-ray tech time.
We also offer a 5-jointed stand arm for which you can mount the iRay D mobile X-ray. The iRay D can be fixed to a mobile cart so you still preserve the portable characteristics of the iRay D system. With an included remote control you satisfy any operator who still feels uneasiness with being in the same room as an X-ray machine.
- Product Name: iRay D3
- X-ray generator: high frequency
- Tube voltage: 60kV(fixed)
- Tube current: 2mA(fixed)
- Tube type: Stationary
- Tube focal spot: 0.8mm
- Target angle: 20°
- Exposure time (increse 0.05sec) : 0.05~1.25sec – Digital Sensor, 0.20~1.35sec – Film
- Power requirement: DC 14.2~16.8V
- Target Angle: 20°
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Detector: Film / Digital Sensor
- Power supply: Rechargeable battery
- Display: Graphic LCD
* X-ray unit
* 2 - Batteries
* Battery charger
* Backscatter shield
* Carrying case
* FDA approved
* 1 year warranty