W&H S-11 Dental Handpiece
Providing the best treatment
Surgical interventions represent a great challenge. To meet this challenge a number of surgical handpieces are required.
Therefore W&H has developed a series of straight and angled handpieces for oral and maxillofacial surgery and implantology.
- The new ergonomic design is perfectly coordinated to all the application possibilities and prevents fatigue.
- The unique coating protects the handpiece from scratches. This facilitates cleaning and preserves the value.
- To enable thorough cleaning to be carried out, the handpieces can be easily and quickly dismantled and re-assembled – without the use of tools.
- Fatigue-free working thanks to optimal ergonomics
- Durable and robust due to high-quality stainless steel and scratch-resistant coating
- Wide range for all surgical applications
- Dismantlable for thorough cleaning
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
- Apical resection
- Apical trepanning
- Bone modelling
- Type: S11
- Transmission ratio: 1:1
- Coupling System: ISO 3964(DIN 13.940)
- Spray: External
- Chucking system: Lever Chuck
- Rotary instruments: For surgical burs and cutters Ø 2.35mm(also Stryker system)
- Maximum length: 45mm
- Maximum drive speed: 50,000 min-1
- Dismantlable: Yes